and Replenishment System
With the increase in the number of purchases and the choice of various sources (Off-line, On-line, Omnichannel) for making these purchases, fulfilling customer demands become even more difficult since retail chains need to ensure the availability of the right products at the right time and place where they are needed. Atriny team’s experience and Symphony GOLD B2B order management software help retailers to manage manual and automatic orders. Retail order management system provides accuracy and convenience for customers. A clear assortment policy is a prerequisite for applying an auto-order system.
Implementing an oms system will optimize procurement business processes and increase sales by impacting customer loyalty. The OMS will reduce the index of lost sales in the market average from 15% to 4%. Reduced lost sales index will contribute roughly a 5-8% margin increase.
The main goals pursued in the implementation of Order Management And Replenishment System
- A high percentage of lost sales
- Lack of promotional activity in preparation for holidays and seasonal surges in sales
- It takes a lot of time and extensive resources to complete an order daily
- The turnover of goods takes a lot of calendar time
- Excess stocks or shortages of goods
- There is no possibility of considering «goods in transit»
- Inability to track the consistency of prices in the order
- Reducing surplus inventory and optimizing assortment
- Increasing the availability of goods
- Improvement of enterprise turnover indicators
- Optimization of time by automating the working processes with stocks and requests
- Reduction of time and resources for order creation
- Eliminating the reasons why the assortment is lowered «to zero»
- Assortment optimization to improve the turnover of goods
- Optimization of supply conditions when working with suppliers
3 BASIC ADVANTAGES
Manage orders from occurrence to execution — from any source
Retail chains are encouraged to manage various request types and channels — from classics to e-commerce and web orders, mobile phones, clicks, fees, promotions, etc. With real-time viewing capabilities and unified inventory management capabilities, our oms solutions optimize and automate the entire oms process from supplier to consumer.
Import with confidence, and compliance with requirements and rules
Because retail chains offer products from thousands of manufacturers and suppliers locally and around the world, the problem of managing extended supply chains and observing customs requirements and other rules may impact various business processes. Our vendor oms allows you to track the progress of deliveries at all points, from the creation of the order to the warehouse receipt, and effectively manage the data exchange across all parties involved.
Provide your customers with convenience when choosing, collecting, and ordering goods
Today’s multi-channel shoppers dictate retail where, how, and when they buy goods. As the trend of tracking purchases grows, retailers must provide a convenient process and find solutions that will save time for customers and shipping costs. Our oms solutions help retailers to be content with their customers’ trust, ensuring product availability, requests fulfillment, and forecasting.
One day from the life of a purchasing specialist with Atriny OMS and replenishment solution
OMS solution auto-fulfillment functions allow you to generate orders in various versions, using both -one model and mixing everything:
The process of generating Auto-Orders should look like this:
The order management system uses a daily forecast to generate orders, taking into account all the logistic, financial, and service restrictions associated with:
The main advantages obtained by implementing the retail order management system
The greatest effect of using the functionality of Auto-order can be achieved in conjunction with the forecasting module GOLD Demand Forecasting from Symphony EYC.